Saturday, September 18, 2010

Exercise!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/yuan2003/841942724/

My first month at Trinity has been very hectic. My classes have loaded my schedule with homework and studying, so much that I don’t have much time to do anything else! Of course, I have been taking advantage of the few hours I do have for sleeping and eating. Mmmm…food. Well, as much as I do enjoy these ‘activities’, I promised myself before I came to college that I would not gain the freshman 15! Luckily, I have what seems to be a very simple solution for this matter: EXERCISE! For my P.E. credit, I enrolled myself in Introduction to Running, which yes, does seem like it would be a very laid-back class. However, running for 40 minutes straight every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday really wears me out. We even have to run a 5K by the end of the semester. Considering I haven’t run like this for over three years, this is going to prove to be a very difficult task. So what do I do? I have to get myself in shape, that’s what! From now on, the days I have off of this class, you will be able to find me in the gym, instead of sleeping in my bed. I plan on working out every day in some way, shape, or form. Freshman 15…you have met your match.


Creative Commons License
treadmill by yuan2003 is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: